Saturday, August 25, 2012

lt;h3 gt;STAMPING SISTER - JULY 2012. lt;/h3 gt;
Chirstmas Issue, Christmas Card, Christmas Carol. IS Countdown was first used by the 1929 German science fiction movie Die Frau im Mond by Fritz Lang to increase the drama of the launch sequence of the storys lunar rocket, says wikipedia. Their donations range from under $50 thousand, up to a half a million. For my card today I used this super sweet image Steampunk Josephine. Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge plus, this I combined my card with this weeks Fab n Funky Challenge.

lt;!--more-- gt; lt;h3 gt;TOM HENDRICKSS BLOG - WE MAKE ZINES. lt;/h3 gt;
For me, personally, the specific things theyve done Im against is the Eat Less shirt supporting pro-ana and transphobic greeting card thing. My one hope though is that they do Chirstmas classly. Daily Breeze taking SPCA donations of toys and other items.
lt;h3 gt;WOOT - THE COMMUNITY - EVERYTHING BUT WOOT - CHARITY THREAD - HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED, II - WOOT. lt;/h3 gt;
Charlie, the used pet. Including the Hawthorne shelter at 12910 Yukon Ave, phone 562-678-2839 -- will accept donations between 11 am and 6 pm Wednesday and Thursday. New or gently used clean towels and bedding.

URL: http://stampingsister.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive